Thursday, January 30, 2014

All about Parker

My name is Parker Ashlynn Kelley and im 16 years old. I have always lived in North Carolina and love everything about it. I went to Blackburn elementary until 3rd grade then moved and began my 4th grade year at South Newton elementary. I have a little sister named Erin who is 12 and one of our favorite activities to do together is eat Japanese food. My family does own Kelley's Village Cleaners although I WILL NOT work there. My after school job is to pick up and babysit a young boy.
Here is my sister and I last Christmas riding her bike.
Some of my hobbies include hiking, reading, watching romantic comedy's, and singing in the schools chorus. I have been in chorus since 6th grade and have enjoyed every year of it. There isn't a better feeling than perfecting a piece. We do two concerts a years and also a musical or dinner theater to help raise money for our music program. One of my other hobbies is baking. I enjoy making everything from cakes to muffins to other yummy treats. One thing I have always wanted to do is go hiking in Hawaii. I go hiking a lot at local waterfalls and parks but going to Hawaii to go hiking is a goal that I do have for myself. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool Parker, didn't know you liked to hike or bake! It's really cool that your parents own their own business and it's understandable why you wouldn't want to work there. It is awesome how you baby sit those kids for that family and I didn't know you enjoyed it that much. From reading this I can tell that you have a close bond with your family and friends which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. I babysit sometimes too. I like hiking too and baking is my life. Your little sister is adorable. I love Japanese food too in fact i'm taking Japanese this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love baking ! It is my favorite thing to do in the whole world ! I also have a little sister, but I have a big sister too. About half of my life has been outside hiking in the woods or in the mountains. Hiking is one of those things that I like to do when I want to get away. But it is also really good for exercise. I enjoy the mountains as much as the next person, but I just do it for the beautiful view.

    ReplyDelete